Hip, Hip, Hooray...Happy Birthday

söndag 6 maj 2018

Hello and Happy Sunday!
I have a card to share for this weeks colour challenge over at CAS Colours & Sketches.

I used the Monster Morning stamp from Whipper Snapper Designs, colored it up with my Copic pens and cut it out by hand. For the background panel, I used the Budding Vine die from Tonic Studios and I adhered all the layers with foam tape to get some dimension. The sentiment was stamped with a Scrapfabriken stamp. I finished my card with a few pearls over the cup.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
CAS on Friday - Cute-Use a Cute Stamp
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes

6 kommentarer:

Cathy P sa...

What a delightful card, Brigit! Love how you used the colors in such a creative, novel way. The Soft Sky behind the die cut panel is fabulous!! Thanks for playing along with our colour challenge on the CC&S Blog this week! Hugs, Cathy

karen h sa...

Oh my gosh - what a super cute image! Love the die cut background - negative space always has a great effect! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

crafty-stamper sa...

Beautiful CAS card and love the grumpy image lol----Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x

Jeanne sa...

What a great card! I love the image and the pearl "bubbles". Thanks for joining us at CC&S.

Sylwia-eR sa...

So cute monster and beautiful colors!

SewPaperPaint sa...

This is so fabulous and funny! What an awesome image and gorgeous card design! Hugs, Autumn

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS