To A Very Special Person

onsdag 18 april 2018

Hi there!
For today´s card I have pulled out some old PION design papers to create this vintage and spring inspired card.
I´m also using a couple of dies, the Memory Box "Fresh Foliage" and a bow from CraftEmotions. I´v added a frame that I created using the We R Memory Keepers "Gemstone" embossing folder and Vintage Photo Distress ink. The sentiment stamp is from Svenska Textstämplar. Nuvo  Crystal Drops adds nice accent to the card.
That´s about it, I think. Wishing you all a happy day!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m linking up with the following challenges:
Creative Knockouts - Lots of Layers
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes

1 kommentar:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards sa...

A Beautiful card, love the papers and the dies. Thank you so much for joining us in our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Faith TTCRD DT
Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS