My Favourite

söndag 15 april 2018

Hello there!
Happy Sunday! I´m popping in to share a card created for this weeks Muse Card challenge...and some other challenges as well.
I chose the Freestyle Florals stamp set from Mama Elephant for my card. First, I stamped and heat embossed the parts in white and clear embossing pouder before I watercolored them up. Next, I cut them out with the coordinating dies and adhered some parts with foam tape for dimension. I used a You Do stamp for the sentiment, and I die cut the Hello from Mama Elephant using foam and cardstock. I also added some Nuvo Crystal Drops to finish with.
As alway thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Simply Create Too - Use Die Cuts
As you Like It - Favourite Colouring Medium (I actually have two favorites Copics and watercolors, the choice of medium depends on the subject, in this case it was obvious to me to choose watercolors)
Allsorts Challenge - Spring Flowers or Showers
Penny´s Paper- Crafty - Anything Goes

10 kommentarer:

Robyn Oliver sa...

Fabulous card Birgit, love the white embossed flowers and your beautiful colouring

Wendy L sa...

Such a pretty card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

Ellibelle sa...

Love the white embossing and amazing coloring. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at Allsorts challenge this week!

Ellie
"Ellibelle's Creative Moments"

Ardyth sa...

How fun to see you playing with Muse today, Birgit! Love this fresh, springlike design!

Izzy Scrap sa...

WOW ! Your card is really beautiful ! Love your white embossing and your watercoloring is fabulous. A lovely CASE on Tracey's card. x

Tracey McNeely sa...

Birgit I love these beautiful flowers, so fresh! Thank you for sharing with us at Muse this week!

brenda sa...

A really elegant creation with those pretty flowers for our 'Spring flowers and showers' theme at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Mummylade sa...

Love the cutout flowers. Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts.

Brenda sa...

Wow, such a beautiful card and you are so right, the watercolors are perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at AYLI Challenge!

Judith sa...

great card thank you fro joining in simply Creative Challenge good luck with your entry - DT Judith CE

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS