Merry Christmas

tisdag 24 april 2018

Hi everyone!
Today's card is mainly for Muse:ChristmasVisions but also for some other challenges. Lindsey's card is really a challenge for me and I have thought a lot before this was done.
 For my card I used Tim Holtz Alterations Holiday Joý stamp/die set. I wanted some glitter so after a little bit of trying I decided to use Shabby Blue embossing pouder from Stampendous and it turned out great, I think. For the sentiment I used a Mandys die, and for the backgraound I used some old Dixi Craft papers. For that little extra I added a little twine bow and red berries.
That was all for today, thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
Cut It Up - Bugs and Critters

7 kommentarer:

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

You made me really curious - had to see your card right away.... I am glad I was not the only challenged one here! Well, you came up with a fantastic card - that embossing powder was a great choice! the little red berries just provide the right pop of color - LOVE that! thanks for always playing with us at MCV!

Lindsey sa...

I had no idea I was making such a challenging Muse card! I'm glad you stuck with it, though, because this is beautiful! I have that same embossing powder, and rarely use it as effectively as you have here. Thanks for being inspired at Muse: ChristmasVisions!

Cut It Up Challenge Blog sa...

What a beautiful winter forest scene. The sparkle really makes it look like starlight to me!

Thanks for sharing your creation with us for our Bugs and Critters challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Suze sa...

Lovely monochromatic blue card. Thank you for joining in challenge 382 at CHNC.

Ardyth sa...

Fabulous - I love the artsy look of this! So many little details to take in and every one working together with the others. The sign of great design! Thanks for joining us at MCV, Birgit!

ElizStewart sa...

Birgit... absolutely gorgeous!

Judy Markowitz sa...

What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Judy TTCRD DT
Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS