Congratulations, Enjoy Your Day!

onsdag 11 april 2018

Hi there!
Today I have a card for the color challenge at The Paper Players .
For my card I cut out a girl from an old PION design paper by hand and adhered her with foam tape to a background created with stamps from Pinkpaislee´s Butterfly Garden set. I mixed a couple of blue and green Distress inks to get the right color. I chose to stamp the Panduro sentiment in the same color too. I finished my card with some clear sequins.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Creates and Makes - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes

5 kommentarer:

LeAnne sa...

Birgit, this is so pretty...I love Pion papers and this little girl is as charming as can be! Thanks for playing with my lavender challenge this week at the Players!

Jaydee sa...

Birgit, I agree with LeAnne, this little girl is thoroughly charming and you framed her beautifully. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Dotstolines sa...

This is adorable:)! Thanks for playing with us at Through The Craftroom Door ATG Challenge! Looking forward to seeing you again next time and good luck!
Regards,
Sunila & Aditi- DT
Dots to Lines
https://dotstolinesblog.wordpress.com/

laurie sa...

This is so cute, what a sweet image. Love it! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

Deepti Aggarwal sa...

WOW!! Such a lovely card...Love the way you have designed it.. Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges.. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS