It's Your Day Today!

söndag 4 mars 2018

Hello there crafters!
Today I have a card that I started a while ago and finally finished. I wanted to use some old but fun material, including the bottle caps that were so popular a few years ago and the canvas resist, which I have sprayed colored here. A little vintage inspired yet with a simple touch.
The sentiment stamp, and the Congrats die is from Gummiapan. I also used some sort of craft resist paper that I first crumpled and then flattened it and used to the background. Lace, a heart brad and enamel dots finished of. 
Okay, that's all for today I think.
Thanks for looking!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Creates and Makes - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes+A Sentiment
As You Like It - Single or Multiple Layers (I often I try to do single cards but that's impossible, suddenly there are multiple layers, don´t understand how it happened...?)

5 kommentarer:

Elaine Stark sa...

A lovely card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

froebelsternchen sa...

Such a beautiful card - I love the detailed layering so much! Thanks so much for joining us at Try it on Tuesday!

pearshapedcrafting sa...

What a beautiful Vintage style card! I love how you framed those images!Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

Meggymay sa...

A really lovely vintage style card, fantastic image details. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Mrs.B sa...

A lovely card, love the vintage images you used.
Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday,
Avril x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS