For A Beary Special Friend

måndag 29 januari 2018

Hi there!
Another weekend has flown by and...It´s Monday again. Anyway, I have a card for CAS(E) this Sketch to share with you today, that sketch really inspired me. I have also seen inspiring challenges using buttons, so I took out my buttonbox and grabbed one big beautiful to have on my card.

I used My Favourite Things "Beary Special Birthday" stamp set and my Copics to color the image. I cut it out by hand and I also added some Star Dust glitter Stickles. Next, I die-cut some tags and sponged them using Distress inks together with Tim Holtz "Plaid" stencil. A background was created by using Sizzix "China" embossing folder. I then layered everything up and glued/taped it into place, I finished by adding two clear sequins.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Simon Monday - Tag It
Inkspirational - Attachment (Button)
Crafting By Designs - Buttons and/or Bows

3 kommentarer:

Leigh Penner sa...

Oh, this is adorable! Great take on the sketch!

Kath Stewart sa...

your card is adorable and I'm sure that beary special friend will love it thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

Marina sa...

I love how you've used the button as a balloon! Unique and lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS