My First Christmas

lördag 18 november 2017

Hello there crafters!
It is time for a new challenge over at Muse:ChristmasVisions for The 25 Days of Christmas Tags, this time you have to create a Christmas or Winter-themed tag using snow in some way, here is mine.
I have used a stamp set from Joy Crafts where this cutie can be found, I colored it up with my copic pens and used a Snowfall stencil from Hot Of The Press together with Iced Spruce Distress ink. I also added some Glossy Accents and Star Dust Stickles.
At the bottom I added 3D snow and sprinkled over loose Glitter before it had dried. To finish my tag I added a piece of ribbon and a few sequins.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes + A Sentiment

6 kommentarer:

Kathleen sa...

A super tag, really sweet image, great colouring. Thank you for joining our 'Glitter' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath x

Billie A sa...

Oh my gosh this tag is so cute. The baby is darling. he probably has a cold bum sitting on the snow. Great tag. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments (you can enter this at The Merry Christmas challenge)
Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative With Stamps
Catch The Bug
Inspiration Destination
The Merry Christmas Challenge
Sunny Day Crafting
Pause Dream Enjoy
Craftaholic R US

brenda sa...

A really pretty creation for our Glitter theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Craftnut sa...

Thanks for joining us at allsorts Tracy x

Ardyth sa...

So sweet! Love the texture of the snow! Thanks for joining us at MCV, Birgit!

Beverly S. sa...

Cute baby! :) I like the snowy finish you put at the bottom of your tag!!!#

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS