The Most Beautiful Things In Life Can Not Be Seen Or Touched. They Are In Your Heart.

lördag 2 september 2017

Hello and Happy Saturday!
We are now in September and the summer may be officially over...it feels a little bit sad in fact. I'm trying to enjoy the nice days that still remain. I feel a bit nostalgic and have made a couple of vintage inspired cards, this is the first.
I have used some old papers and images from my way too big stash. The angel was cut out by hand and then I stitched it together with some cheesecloth to the card. The sentiment is from Rox Stamps, I made a frame to it using Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Labels dies. I tried not to overwork this time without holding back the embellishments a bit. Okay. I don´t think I need to say so much more about this.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m linking up with the following challenges:
Creates and Makes - Anything Goes
Try It On Tuesday - Stitch It
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes

4 kommentarer:

froebelsternchen sa...

An absoltely beautiful card! AMAZING! Thank you very much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday!
oxo Susi

Meggymay sa...

Its a very beautiful vintage style card, with lovely trimmings. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

Margik sa...

A really wonderful card with lovely details! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday.
Mar x

Joan sa...

Lovely card, love the angels

Thanks for joining us at TioT

Joan

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS