Oh Joy

fredag 15 september 2017

Hi there!
Today I´m sharing a Christmas card inspired by Kimberly´s card over at Muse:ChristmasVisions. Here is a lot of gold, glitter and many layers.
I used an old Inkadinkadoo stamp that I first gold embossed, then cut out by hand. Next, I added a layer Glossy Accents and round the edges Platinum Stickles. I stamped and gold embossed the Lawn Fawn "Winter Big Scripty Words" sentiment and cut it out with the coordinated die. I die-cut the Holly edge using Tim Holtz Alterations "Boughs of Holly" out of gold card stock as well as the Craft Emotions bow. Then it was time to put this together and in the background I chose to use a piece of vellum with gold swirls, then I assembled all parts with foam tape for dimension. I also threaded a ribbon through the ornament's bracket and finished of with a gold bling stone on the bow.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Crafting By Designs - CASE a Card 
Paper Creator´s Craft - Simply Christmas
Addicted to Stamps - Christmas
Craftyhazelnut´s Christmas - Anything Goes/ add some flowers or foliage

10 kommentarer:

wienerhoneymooners sa...

WOW..WOW..WOW!
I adore this amazing gold glam-tastic card! So HAPPY you joined the gallery by adding this lovely creation!

meg sa...

Beautiful and elegant,Thanks for sharing with us at Paper Creator.

Hazel sa...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 350 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too x

Jenni's Jems sa...

This is simply stunning Brigit! x

Sue sa...

Gorgeous card thanks for sharing with us at Paper Creator hugs Sue x

Danoesja sa...

This is so gorgeous, very very beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps.
Greetings, Danoesja

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

This is gorgeous! Love the background paper you chose for your pretty ornament! Thanks so much for joining us again at MCV!

Marianne sa...

What a fun take on Kimberly's cards. I do so admire crafters who can use many layers without cluttering up the design. So pretty!

Robyn Oliver sa...

Beautiful card Birgit

Ardyth sa...

Love all the lovely texture and dimension here! Thanks for joining us at MCV, Birgit!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS