For You

tisdag 5 september 2017

Hello there crafters!
I have created yet another vintage style card, it's best to catch the inspiration when it comes. I really like the colors here, the brown is doing so well with the green color shades and I love it!
 I used some old papers including from Pinkpaislee "Hope Chest" paper pack and a vintage image with unknown designer. I die cut a frame using Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacy Squares and Die-namics Inside & Out Diagonal Stitched Square dies. I've had that sweet lace heart in my stash for ages, at last it came to use:) I decided to color up the Lawn Fawn "Scripty For You"die-cut sentiment with a bit of rusty red hues, using Distress inks to break of. I finished of with a few bling stones.
I hope you like it. Thanks again for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m linking up with the following challenges:
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Craft For The Craic - Autumn Coloured Project
Dragonfly Dreams - Patterned Paper
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes

2 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Beautiful card. Love the autumnal colours. Thank you for joining us over at Craft for the Craic.
Best wishes,
Eithne

Sheryl sa...

Great vintage card. I love the different layers and the colour choice.
Thanks for stopping by at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS