Hello Favourite

lördag 28 januari 2017

Hello there crafters!
Today I have made a card where I have used two different stamp sets, Sebastians house and Jasmines house from Lavinia Stamps and Tim Holtz Tiny Things CMS164.
I started by creating the background using a flower embossing folder from Cuttlebug. Next, I stamped the images and clear heat embossed the mushroom house, then I colored it up with Copic pens. I cut the images out by hand and adhered them with foam tape. Then I added a simple Mama Elephant hello die-cut sentiment together with a metal "favourite" paper clip. I finished of by adding a few pearls and some Star Dust Stickles.
That´s all for today! Thanks so much for your visit, I wish you a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m linking up with the following challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes

4 kommentarer:

Lisbeth K sa...

Bzz bzz, fantastisk design på dette kortet! Mange herlige detaljer <3 Takk for at du deltar i Fantasy utfordringen hos TTPH, lykke til :)
Lisbeth @ Lisbeths hobbyer
FabrikaFantasy DT
Through The Purple Haze (owner)

Creations by Shirl sa...

love the sparkly wings! TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge!

Tanja sa...

such a sweet little scene - thanks for sharing your project at Addicted to Stamps and More

Creative world sa...

Beautiful card with awesome color combination...love that red sentiment,perfect add...thank you for joining us at ATSM this week
Željka DT xo

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS