Thread

tisdag 27 september 2016

Hello crafters!
I´m back and sharing a card for Less is More where "Thread" is the item to use in this weeks recipe challenge.
I have used one of the dies from My Favourite Things "Stitched Scallop Basic Edges" set, and then stitched by hand through the holes. Next I die cut the "congrats" sentiment with a Moa Pyssel die and adhered it with foam tape for dimension, I backed it with old Inkido newspaper print paper. The spool with thread is from an old Marianne Design Eline´s Winter Huis stamp set, I colored it with  Copics and finished the card by adding some Glossy Accents to the spool.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge - Use some Newsprint
Addicted to CAS - Stitched
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes

9 kommentarer:

Esther sa...

This looks so classy and a beautifully balanced layout. Great way of adding thread and also having a thread theme, so creative! Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More :)

maria f. sa...

Such a fun sewing themed card. That is a cool die.

brenda sa...

Your card is a very nice shape and how very effective using the negative from the die cut, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Marjeta sa...

This looks fantastic.

Marjeta

I have candy on my blog.Join if you want.

Sarah G sa...

Such a pretty 'vintage' look to your design with the newsprint paper and lovely scalloped edge. A great way to incorporate thread too! Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More :)

Sharon Traynor Designs sa...

Bravo Birgit! At first glance I thought the cotton reel image was your 'thread' but you have been so clever to add thread to the needle and the stitched border too. Fantastic! I am totally in love with that sentiment die; what a beautiful font it has. Thanks so much for joining us again at Less is More.
Sharon xx

Wendy L sa...

Wonderful design, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

Bhavana sa...

Great design.. loved it. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!!

Chrissie sa...

I'm sorry for the really late visit Birgit
This is just beautiful! Love it!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS