Let It Snow

tisdag 28 juni 2016

Hello there crafters!
I´m popping in with a card to share for this week´s Muse:ChristmasVisions challenge!


I started with the background. I used some old Inkido snowflakes stamps that I first white heat embossed and then sponged over with a couple of blue Distress inks. Next I stamped my Reprint sentiment on vellum and heat embossed that too, then I cut it out and adhered it to the card. To hide the vellum edges I cut out a Frostyville Wreath from Memory Box. I finished of with some Stardust Stickles and blue Rhinestones to get some shimmer.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Simply Create Too - Christmas in July
Crafty Hazelnut´s Christmas - Use a Sentiment
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes

15 kommentarer:

Marilyn sa...

Love your sparkly card. Always enjoy seeing your creations.

Anet's Crafting sa...

Beautiful card Birgit. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

Simply gorgeous! Stunning card! Always great to see your work! So glad you found time to play along with us at MCV!

Pam A sa...

Gorgeous!!!!

Unknown sa...

Wow! So smart! I love the distressed background and then attaching the vellum with the snowflake wreath was brilliant! The look is great! Thanks for joining.

Julie B sa...

This is so pretty, love the snowflake wreath and the soft blue background to the embossed snowflakes. :)

Ardyth sa...

You definitely achieved a blizzard-y effect with this - so beautiful! So glad you joined us at MCV this week!

Marianne sa...

Love how you blended the colours to be darker towards the middle and the way you incorporated the vellum.

Rachel Jolley sa...

Stunning card! I do love your creations, talented lady!

wienerhoneymooners sa...

OH!! YOu are a true card making master!!!! Love this!!

Hazel sa...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 287 - hope to see you again soon x

Aileen sa...

This has got to be one of the prettiest Christmas cards I have seen in some time. So soft and beautiful in the blues and whites. Stunning

ScrappyHorses sa...

I can feel the icy cold in those lovely stamped snowflakes and that sentiment is beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us over at TTCRD.
Katrina
ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

Fabiola sa...

Elle est sublime, biz

Melissa sa...

This is a lovely card.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs
Good Luck

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS