Happy Birthday Dad!

torsdag 9 juni 2016

Hello there!
Today I want to show a card that I have made to my dad, he will celebrate his 85th birthday in a week .... I can hardly believe it! Since his favorite color is blue, I wanted to use it as a primer to build the card around.


I created the background using watercolors and a Marianne Designs embossingfolder DF3407 which also includes a coordinated die. 


Tim's crazy bird, I think most of you recognize by now, here it has got a couple of "Party Mates" from STAMPlorations. Sentiment stamp from Reprint, and the numbers were cut out with Mama Elephant dies. Okay...I think that´s about all.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Simon Wednesday - Fathers Day/For a Guy
Addicted to Stamps and More - Make Your Mark
Try It On Tuesday - It´s All About Him
Crafty Boots - Masculine Cards
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes

11 kommentarer:

froebelsternchen sa...

Just fabulous! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday!
oxo Susi

Dee's Craft Room sa...

Great fun card, the background you created looks fabulous. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Angela B. sa...

Oh my goodness this is so much fun! I love the image! Thank you so much for entering the Anything Goes challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Happy crafting,
AngelaTTCRD DT
Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Mrs Beez sa...

Great card, love all the elements, especially the background. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Meggymay sa...

A fabulous fun card for a very special Birthday. Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's.
Yvonne

Margik sa...

This card is so fun with a fantastic design! Love the background and all the super elements on it. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.
Mar DTx

Tanja sa...

great coloring and fab background - thanks for sharing your project at Addicted to Stamps and More

pearshapedcrafting sa...

What fabulous fun card! Your Dad is sure to love it! Thank You for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

Nonni sa...

Vad kul! Jag har båda Tim Holtz Crazy Birds ock STAMP Party Mates, vilken super ide att använda de två tillsammans! Tack för inspiration och tack att du deltog i Inkspirational Challenges!

Mandy sa...

Wonderful masculine card Birgit! I love the cute, Crazy Bird and you've coloured him beautifully.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Martina Svoboda sa...

I'm not a fan of theese crazy animals, but this card is amazing:)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS