From All Of Us

måndag 27 juni 2016

Hello there!
It's been a bit quiet from me because it has been Midsummer weekend here with me, and because it´s the biggest weekend after Christmas we celebrated the holiday and enjoyed the fantastic summer weather.


But now I´m back with a Birthday card that I made with my Copics and Stamping Bella´s Tiny Townie Birthday Party stamp. I also added some Glossy Accents to the balloons and Platinum Stickles to the hat´s balls.


I used a Gummiapan Congrats die, cut out the word several times and glued them together to create a raised look. I felt something was missing on my card...so I added stripes of dotted Washi tape to the edges and some clear sequins.
Okay that´s all for me. Wishing you all a happy day!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Crafting When We Can - Any Occasion
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes

5 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Oh, Birgit... This is so perfect! Love the cute stamp, those 3D letters and washi... :)
Have an amazing day!

Patricia Alvarez sa...

Your card is so beautiful!!! I love the colored stamp in the white background. The black dots are a great touch. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion, good luck!!! Patricia

Michelle sa...

I love your card. Such a fun image and great colouring.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

Rainey's Craft Room sa...

Many thanks for sharing this gorgeous card with us at 613 Avenue Create this week.
Lorraine DT

Lynda sa...

wow stunning card, your colouring is amazing!! Thankyou for joining us over Crafting When we Can at for our 'Any occassion' challenge. Hope you join us again Lynda DT xx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS