Enjoy Your Day!

onsdag 1 juni 2016

Hi there crafty friends!
I am popping in with a flower card today, I´m playing along with a couple of challenges.


For my card I started with some watercolor paper, Distress inks and the Altenew "Beautiful Day" stamp set. It appears not so good, but I shaded around and under the flowers with Copic pens. Next I die cut the Congrats word from black cardstock several times and layered. The sentiment is from a Panduro stamp set. I added some clear sequins, and also blacks to the center of the flowers. I also added some white gel pen under the die cut word.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Challenges:
Cupcake Inspirations - Color theme
Sketch Saturday - I used the Sketch
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Paper Creator´s Craft - All About Flowers

7 kommentarer:

Sandy sa...

Gorgeous flower card! Super! Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Cupcake Inspirations.
Sandy, DT

Danielle Vincent sa...

Shut the front door...that is so gorgeous. What do you mean it appears not so good? I think everything about this is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week.

Stephanie sa...

Gorgeous, thanks for playing at Sketch Saturday!

Patricia Alvarez sa...

Great card. So colorful. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Good luck!!! Patricia

Naki sa...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Amazing coloring, Birgit! Thanks for sharing with us over at Cupcake Inspirations!

Unknown sa...

Wow!! Gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations. - Eva, Sweetie DT -

Michelle sa...

Very beautifull. Great bright colours.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS