Congrats

lördag 18 juni 2016

Hi there crafters !
I´m so glad you are joining me today, as I have a birthday card to share with you which I originally planned as a shaker card, but where I regretted it and allowed it to remain open so the nice texture of the background is more visible.


I started by making the backgroumd with Distress inks, and then I made the texture with a Prima Marketing stencil and gold shimmering acrylic paint from Vivace. I then stamped the digi image, colored it up with my Copics and cut it out by hand. I also added glitter to the cake and Glossy Accents to some details.


I think you can see how the card is built up. The sentiment is stamped and white heat embossed, then cut out with a Joy Crafts speech bubble die.
Have a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
613Avenue Create - Anything Goes + A2, Birthday, gold/metallic
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Kraftin Kimmie Stamps - Anything Goes

1 kommentar:

Vixykins sa...

What a beautiful card x
Thank You for entering the June challenge at Crafts and Me. Please pop back soon to enter our July challenge and see if you're a winner x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS