A Bunch Of Frozen Birds

lördag 11 juni 2016

Hello crafters!
This time I thought to leave walkover for Muse:ChristmasVisions, I own no penguins at all in my stash, I've searched, believe me. But then my eyes got stuck on Tim's birds I just used to another card and thought ... why not!!!



I placed them in the same way as on Chriss card and I think it became a pretty fun and unusual card:) They were watercolored of course as well as the background. The Reprint sentiment was first stamped and then clear heat embossed. For a little extra, I added Glossy Accents to the eyes and beaks which incidentally looks a little blue out from the cold.
Thnk you for visiting my blog today!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Stampin Royalty - One Layer Cards
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Everybody Art - Non Cute

11 kommentarer:

Maria Rodriguez. sa...

Hello Birgit: Looks like we are neighbors.....well, at least our cards are on the Muse Christmas Visions challenge. I was going to upload my card and I saw yours and then, I came here to leave you a comment and saw the other challenges you were taking part on so I joined in the fun.
I love, love your card, this birds might not be penguins but they surely look the part, you colored them perfectly with, well.....penguin colors, LOL!! Fabulously done, this set is on my very, very long wish list, gosh!! I have so many stamp sets on it that I don't know if I will ever go through all of them mainly because I keep adding wishes, LOL!!
Anyway, thank you for sharing.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

Chriss Blagrave sa...

Your water colouring is spectacular, Birgit! I mean, truly, truly stunning! You made these birds have such great dimensional layers and I am so happy that you played with MCV this week! Awesome card ❤️

Carla's Cards sa...

Cute card, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

Ardyth sa...

HA! I love these guys grouped together like this! Wonderful take on Chriss' card! So glad you joined us at MCV this week, Birgit!

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

Hilarious, PERFECT! Such a FUN interpretation of Chriss'card!

wienerhoneymooners sa...

So creative and AWESOME = Genius!

Jenni's Jems sa...

I laughed out loud these guys are so cute and it was pure genius to use them in this way!!!x

Jenni's Jems sa...

I laughed out loud these guys are so cute and it was pure genius to use them in this way!!!x

Marianne sa...

How totally fun and fabulous to use Tim's crazy birds for your Muse card! Just briliant, and perfectly coloured too!

laurigami sa...

Cute card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
laurigami

ElizStewart sa...

Bridgit... this card is FABULOUS! Love the watercoloring and the playfulness!!! So wonderful!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS