Spring Is In The Air

måndag 25 april 2016

Hi there!
Today I´m sharing a spring inspired card with the "Fly with me" stamp from Bildmålarna, colored with my Copics, and I created a little scene for it.


 The butterflies are from a napkin that I attached to paper with decoupage technique. Then I added metal tape on the back and cut out by hand. The metal tape makes it possible to bend the butterfly wings for a beautiful and sustainable way. The trees in the background and also the panel behind them, were made with a couple of stencils "Forest" from Clear Scraps, "# 564278" from Prima Marketing and Distress inks on watercolor paper. Love those trees! I used a sentiment stamp from Svenskatextstämplar on vellum, stamped in black and then clear heat embossed.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Time Out - Spring is here
Stampin Royalty - Butterflies
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
613Avenue Create - Anything Goes

3 kommentarer:

~ginny sa...

OMGosh Birgit - what a great idea! I do a lot of paper tole and 3D and shaped images are a delight to me. I love your idea about using metal tape... I will have to try that today! I also really like your use of vellum and the stenciled trees - nicely done! Thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C: [ATG/ Twist: Color Challenge ]
Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

AO Creations sa...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Clear It Out, good luck!!! Amy DT

Chana Malkah sa...

Just beautiful, Birgit! I really love your work! Thanks so much for sharing with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS