For The Queen

måndag 25 januari 2016

Hello crafters!
Do you have any experience about starting on a card, get interrupted and then not remember how you thought it would be? This is such one, and now I had to get it ready if I'll be able to link it up in Stampin Royaltys color challenge befort the time expires.


I wanted to try to make a card in these colors that I normally never combine. I used Spellbinders Card Creator S5-218 die set and stamps from Red Rubber Design that was heat embossed. Old papers from my much too large stash was used.
Thanks for the visit!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes With A Die
Crafty Boots - Ribbon or Lace

7 kommentarer:

Dee's Craft Room sa...

A very regal card. I think the colour combination is great. Thank you for joining in the fun with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Mrs Beez sa...

Love the vintage crown against the pink. The layers look great and the colours work so well together.Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

brenda sa...

Happens to me all the time Birgit, but you ended up with such a pretty and elegant card.

Many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Dora sa...

very elegant card. the colours are very pretty combine.
thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

Patricia Alvarez sa...

Very beautiful and elegant. I love the color combination. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion, good luck!!! Patricia.

Michelle sa...

A lovely elegant card. I think the colours look great.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion, good luck.
xxx Michelle (DT)

Eret sa...

It happens to me too. Your card turned out very beautiful and elegant. Love the dies you used and the papers. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Stamping Sensation.
Eret x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS