Fill Each Day With Joy

fredag 9 oktober 2015

Hi there!
Today I´m sharing a tag here on my blog. It stuck me while I was working with it that it was quite a long time since I made a tag at all. I created an autumn style tag using some Distress inks in rich colors along with old stamps from Crafty Individuals CI-209 stamp set. 


The leaves was die cut with the Memory Box Marvelous Maple Leaves die, then crumpled and given a little more color and a layer Glossy Accents. I added one of my favourites Stampendous Aged Silver embossing pouder on the edges.


I could not resist adding the umbrella...from Mama Elephants Up And Away stamp set, colored with my Copics. I think that´s about it, many thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m linking up to the following challenges:
Simon Monday - Autumn is in the Air
C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Autumn/Halloween/Thanksgiving/Bonfire Night
Penny´s Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - All About Autumn
Frilly and Funkie - Autumn Splendor
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Robyns Fetish - Add Leaves-Real or Faux
Stamping Sensations - Colours of Autumn

12 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Hi Birgit, I love your tag, the colours are so rich and truly reflex autumn. the image is fab and the addition of the umbrella is a great touch. The leaves look so real, great work. Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and we would you to come back soon. Jennifer DT member xx

Joan sa...

A lovely tag with great colours, must be a windy autumn day with the brolly blowing away !

Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

Joan

brenda sa...

A super creation Birgit with such depth of colour, it's perfect for our theme this month, many thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge. Would also fit in very nicely at Penny Black and More this month.

B x

Andrea Ockey Parr sa...

Wow! This is a really stunning creation! I've never seen anything quite like it and I always love the originality of your work. I love how the background is so realistic and beautifully textured. You are a master at blending colors and I adore how all of this is paired with the whimsical umbrella. I also liked your technique of using leaves and the blank spaces they left behind. This is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your talents with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

Michelle sa...

A stunning creation with lovely details and colours - thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

MagsB sa...

What a beautiful tag, Birgit! I love the colours and all the details, and especially the fab ribbon! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

love Mags B x

SewPaperPaint sa...

This is an absolutely stunning background! I completely love it, especially those punched little leaves, just perfect!

Mary Elizabeth sa...

Gorgeous!! What a fantastic tag. Love the stamping and the embossing around the edges. So glad you added that wonderful fly-away umbrella. I can see it getting caught up in the October breeze with the leaves :) Congrats on your spotlight over at SSS Monday challenge

Darnell sa...

Congratulations on being featured by Simon Says Stamp, Birgit! This is breathtaking!! Hugs, Darnell

SewPaperPaint sa...

Congrats on your SSS spotlight - so well deserved!

Jenny Marples sa...

Such a beautiful tag Birgit and congratulations on your spotlight! Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

SewPaperPaint sa...

I am so in love with this tag! Congrats on your win at Stamping Sensations!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS