Guest Designing At Inky Impressions

onsdag 19 augusti 2015

Hello friends and crafters!
Today I´m sharing with you a card I have made for my Guest Design spot together with the talented design team over at Inky Impressions! The theme this week is "Christmas in August" and since I´ve already started with the Christmas card production, it was perfect for me. This year I'll be ready in good time!


The All Wrapped Up Kitty image is colored with Copics, and Glossy Accents was added to all the red ribbon. Then I masked the image and stamped the checkered background with CREAlies stamp no.11. I also stamped the sentiment from Tim Holtz Mini Holiday stamp set and added a little Star Dust Stickles.


 At the bottom of the card I added two pieces of leftover matching papers that first was die cut with a Mama Elephant border die. Finally I added a few sequins. Make sure that y´all check out what the other ladies created HERE!
That´s all from my side today. Have a wonderful day:)
Hugs, Birgit

I also play along in a few other challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More - Holiday
Crafting By Designs - Get Ready for Christmas
ABC Christmas - Q is for Quantum Leap (H-Happy Christmas/Happy Holiday sentiment)
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Christmas: Animal

8 kommentarer:

Doreen sa...

What a fab image,love this.xxx

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

Now this is one fabulous holiday card! Love how the PP matches your background and the image is just fun! Thanks for plying with us at ATSM!

MagsB sa...

Oh Birgit, what a fun image! Poor kitty, I think the ribbon is winning the fight!! I love the simple treatment for the rest of your card, it really emphasises the image! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

love Mags B x

Cicci sa...

Fun image:))))) really love all in this card
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at TTCRD DT
{My personal Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door


Anonym sa...

Such a cute Kitty, Birgit! I love your coloring and masking - superior! The die cut papers are a great finishing touch. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM's Holiday challenge. Melissa - DT.

Deborah Frings sa...

I love this kitty - having such fun! Great colouring and super card. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

Helen sa...

Wonderful card - love the image!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Anonym sa...

Oh Gorgeous card I LOVE the image too! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
hugs Samantha :0)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS