Blue Flowers

lördag 25 juli 2015

Happy Saturday!
I´m back, and I can tell you that it rains and is cold here with me today, so it's not a good summer weather at all:(  But...I have a card to share, and it´s a birthday card in blue (speaking of water).


The beautiful flowers that I colorized in blue with watercolors are from Mama Elephant called Freestyle Florals. They were cut out with coordinating dies and adhered with foam tape. The Heidi Swapp sentiment were white heat embossed on black cardstock before I added it to my card together with a few enamel dots.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Sister Act Card - Anything Goes
Stampin Royalty - Keep It Simple

6 kommentarer:

Tanja sa...

your flower arrangement is super pretty - thanks for playing along at ATSM this week

Pink Unicorn sa...

What a gorgeous card, I love the watercoloured flowers and the sentiment on black card really gives the card definition and a enhances the beautiful layout. Thank you for joining us over at Stampin' Royalty for our Keep It Simple challenge, we hope to see you soon again! Karola, Guest DT, InvisiblePinkCards

Doreen sa...

Love the fab design.This is just gorgeous.xxx

Patricia Alvarez sa...

This card is so beautiful!!! I love the design and the colors you used for your flowers. Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge. Hope to see you again on the next challenge!

cm sa...

A stunning cluster of freestyle florals...so much so that I'm heading over to ME right after commenting to check them out! Absolutely gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the ATSM gallery!
~c

Wei Wei sa...

Such a gorgeous card! Love those beautiful flowers. Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS