Gift Box

onsdag 24 september 2014

Welcome friends!
I have had an old box lying on the corner of my craft table for a while now where it has been waiting for its turn to be upcycled, now I finally felt ready to give it a boost...


...I found a piece of vintage paper that got me inspired. From there, it was easy to continue:)


I used some goodies from my stash to embellish the box, the sentiment stamp is from Vilda Stamps.


The heart was first cut out with  Tim Holtz Alterations Mini Heart Set in Grungepaper. Then I coated it with white Gesso and added a piece of tissuepaper before it had tryed. Then I sponged over it with Distress inks before I gave it a coat of Crackle Accents.


The box is easy to open by lifting up the front flap which is secured on the inside with a small Velcro holder. Hope you like my vintage inspired gift box. Thanks so much for dropping by today!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Deep Ocean - At least one flower
Dream Valley - Lace and Ribbon
Robyns Fetish - Use a Die Cut or Punch
Try It On Tuesday - Recycle It

9 kommentarer:

crafty creations sa...

Beautiful Birgit - a proper vintage piece

x Hilda

zandra sa...

So, pretty and to think it was creating from recycling. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
Hugz, Z

Valerie-Jael sa...

Wow, just LOVE this beautiful project! Thanks for sharing with us at TIOT! Valerie

Pamellia sa...

Beautiful box, wow! I love your crackle heart, what a great way to mount your handle and your flower arrangement is just gorgeous! Stunning butterfly too!!

Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday for our 'Recycle It' challenge!
Hugs Pamellia DT :)

Michelle sa...

I just love how you made the box vintage. You did a fantastic job with all the flowers you used. Thank You for sharing with us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

Michelle (DT)

Caro-ART sa...

What a beautiful box. Thanks for sharing at Dream Valley Challenge :)

Birgit sa...

A beautiful box that just highlights everything about Vintage. From one Birgit to another(I rarely see my name:))

Evil Edna sa...

so pretty and vintage love the heart, thank you for sharing at TIOT.EE

Deonna B sa...

What a Wonderful project! I love the beautiful papers and your embellishments. thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with Through the Craftroom Door this week.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS