Warning! A Hug Can Jump Out When You Open...

torsdag 20 februari 2014


Hi friends, today I´d like to show you a masculine card I have made. The supplies are simple:
Sentiment stamp - K-designs
Fish stamp - Stampers Anonymous Tiny Things
Distress inks, Paper Pen, and something else that I do not know what it is called:)
As always thanks for taking a peek!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
CAS on Sunday - Masculine Card
Less is More - Masculine
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Just For The Boys

8 kommentarer:

Monika Reeck sa...

I need a fish card and you give me IDEA many thanks dear Birgit..this is really adorable...I will CASE your card...it looks like really on the sea...love love this...great JOB

I see your creation on Make It Monday (MIM), my card is #147, if you would like to see it on my blog and if you would like to leave me some love I would be glad...hugs, Monika

Doreen sa...

Just gorgeous,fab design and layout.xxx

Sandy sa...

Love the simple and effective design of your card. I love the addition of the "sea weed" beneath your fish.
Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
Hugs,
Sandy

Anne sa...

What a wonderful watery scene you've created and a fabulous sentiment too
Thanks for joining Less is More's masculine challenge this week
Anne
Guest "Less is More"

Chrissie sa...

This is just amazing!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mariken sa...

I love your masculine card!
Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday!
Mariken xx

Unknown sa...

I love your Masculine card!! Saw it at MIM. Had to come take a closer look!

maureenjscott sa...

Fabulous Card for a guy! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting By Designs! Be sure to pop by and check out our current challenge! mo dt xxx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS