Enjoy Your Day

onsdag 22 maj 2013

Hi all! Welcome and thanks for stopping by.
Today I am extra happy because I have got the opportunity to be a Guest Designer over at Digital Delights.
I´m so honoured and delighted to be able to showcase the inspiring "Conductor Colin" image.



First I colored him with Copic pens, added a little Platinum/Diamond Stickles and Glossy accents.
Then i cut him out with Nestabilities Labels Eleven.
I used papers from Inkido "Is This Love" collection.


The notes was made with Die-namics dies, and for the black flowers I used one Memory Box die.
The butterflies was punched out with a Martha Stewert punch.


The sentiment is taken from the "Keeping In Touch" sentiment set.
And lastly, I added flowers, ribbons, pearls and the tag.
That´s it for my Digital Delights piece this week.
Have a great day my friends!
Hugs, Birgit

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Card Crafters Cicle - Construction Cards
Timeless Tuesday - Butterlies
Everybody Art - Flowers
Deep Ocean - Ribbons and/or Laces


6 kommentarer:

Wendy Hall sa...

This is stunning Birgit!! Thanks for being our GDT this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

BettyBoop67 sa...

Wow what a stunning card
Sue

Kym's Crafty Cards sa...

What a stunning musical card you have made. It fits our challenge this week well of “anything goes”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

Broni sa...

He's very cute and I love all your beautiful embellishments! Thanks for joining us for the Timeless Tuesday butterfly challenge!

Allison Cope sa...

Love this Birgit! Love the way it opens! Very cool. Sweet image on the front! Thank you for joining us for our Timeless Tuesday Challenge! Don't forget to check out our newest challenge posted today!

Ally
http://flourishes.org/blog/

Nicoletta sa...

Very lovely card my dear! i love the black deatails!
Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean Challenge!
Hugs
Nicoletta

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS