The Most Beautiful Things

onsdag 29 augusti 2012

 
Hello friends, today I can show you a card in green tones that I made a few months ago, but have not been shown here on the blog before.
 
 
"The most beautiful things in life you can not see or touch. They are found in your heart."
That´s the very thoughtful sentiment from Rox stamps, that I cut out with a Spellbinder die.
Since it's been a while since I made this card I do not remember exactly what paper I used, but I think it's from Inkido.
 
 
The heart is made of a paper ribbon that I twisted and shaped to a heart, and tied a ribbon round it. I also added two heart pins.
 
 
A border was punched for the bottom,  a green velvet ribbon and some rhinestones finished of this card.
Thank you for taking time to see my work today.
Hugs, Birgit
 
 
Entered Challenges:
Craft Room Challenge - Pins and/or Charms
Everybody Art Challenge - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes


8 kommentarer:

Kasey ~ in Oz sa...

Hi Birgit, while your sentiment may be true, this is one beautiful card! I Love it!

Cheers,
Kasey ~in Oz

Unknown sa...

what a beautifully done card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at "Challenges4Everybody".Good luck! - Amelia

Maria sa...

This is very beautiful! I love the sentiment, and everything fits together so perfectly, I love the handmade heart with the pins. Thanks for joining in with our Charms/Pins theme over at the Craft-Room Challenge, and good luck.

Maria x

Zoechaos sa...

Beautiful card the paper ribbon heart with bow and pins is gorgeous and so very creative. the sentiment both honest and charming, so glad you have not shown this before and could share it with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

Davi sa...

Birgit, This is Gorgeous I love the paper heart and framed sentiment :)

Karon sa...

Such a stunning card - love it.

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Suzanne B aka brookfies sa...

A wonderful card...love the paper ribbon heart with your pin added. All the elements you have used have made a perfect card. Thank you for sharing your card with us at the Craft Room challenge. Suzanne :)

Nikki Byrne sa...

Stunning card!! LOVE IT!! Thank you for sharing it with us at Craft-room challenge this fortnight and good luck. Hugs

NIKKI DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS