No Sentiments

onsdag 2 november 2011


Hello and good morning friends!
As I promised, here is a new card that I want to show you today.


For my card, I have used a stamp from Crafty Individuals. She is so beautiful that I thought it was enough with a little sparkle on the wings.


Then I cut her out and placed her over grey cardstock which I had cut out whith Spellbinders.


Behind I layered some Reprint and Inkido Christmas collection designer papers.
I punched the bottom edge with a Martha Stewart punch and added some withe and silver Pearl Maker.


Around the image I glued a lace, and then I added some rhinestones too.
I have used flowers from Petaloo and ribbons, gauze bandage and one brad from my stash.

I am using The Sweet Stop sketch.
I am also playing along in One Stop Craft Challenge - No Sentiments
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes + Bling
Dream Valley Challenge - Anything Goes
Scrappy Frogs Challenge - Something That Flies

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.
Hugs, Birgit




5 kommentarer:

Liz McGuire, sa...

what a fabby creation, love it! Thanks for sharing at Papertake this week,

Liz x

Monika/Buzsy sa...

Fabulosu card Birgit. Lots of layers, and lovely embellishments. That CI image looks so pretty.Also love the lace around the circle. Just perfect. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop. :o)

Shannon White sa...

Goodness what a Pretty Pretty card! love the Vintage style image and the lovely lace! Your Dp's are so lovely and festive too! Just a Fabulous Card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

Shelby Goolsby sa...

What a beautiful card!! Such pretty lace and flower details. Thank you for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

Carissa sa...

Wow! So many beautiful details. Thanks for joining us at PTW
Carissa :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS