Sketchy Colors Challenge Rosa,Hvitt og Gull and others...

tisdag 9 augusti 2011

Hello, I´m back again...
...and this time I have something to hang on the wall to show you.


I wanted to focus on the sentiment, so I have added a layer of clear embossingpouder over the entire surface so it became glossy and shiny.


The background paper is from INKIDO - ljusrosa ros, and I sponged the edges with Tattered rose, Spun sugar and Worn lipstick Distress Ink.
I cut out two butterflies from a Prima Marketing sheet, and a flower image from one 3ndy papir.


Lace and the floral metal are from my stash. Behind the lace are a small paper that I have punched with a Marta Stewart punch.
At the bottom of the heart I placed one old rose stickers that I have had for years that only been lying there.


I also used one My Design diecut and clothespins.
Then I made a bow of seam binding and a golden pipe cleaner.


Maybe I have forgotten something but I think that's about all.

Entered Challenges:
Sketchy Colors - Rosa, Hvitt og Gull
Top Tip Tuesday - Straight Edges
Crazy 4 Challenges - Chaped Card (This is not a card, hope it´s OK)
Alota Rubber Stamp -  Glitter, Flower, Distress

Thank you for your visit!
Hugs, Birgit





7 kommentarer:

TLC DESIGNS, LLC sa...

Favulous colors, imagery and style, not too many straight edges but I'm really inspired to try this! Come again and join us at Top Tip Tuesday, I love your creations!
Hugs Tammy Louise

Lisa Minckler sa...

You have created an AMAZING piece of artwork here. Adorable amounts of layering and embellishments. Whoever receives this will be thrilled! :)
I'm not sure it qualifies for the "straight edges" challenge at Top Tip Tuesday as it has curves, but it was certainly wonderful admiring your creativity and talent!
I do hope you join us again next week as your projects are most inspirational. :D
Happy stamping...
Lisa xx

Anonym sa...

Beautiful piece! So pretty, but sorry it does not qualify for our straight edges challenge, please play again if you have enough time! and join us at Top Tip Tuesday soon xx your project is stunning xx
Hugs Samantha :0)

Marie sa...

So Sweet!

Thank for participating in the Alota Challenge!

Annette sa...

This is such a stunning creation, but being a heart shape it wouldn't appear to have many straight edges on it to qualify for our TTT challenge which is a shame as it is beautiful. I really like this. Annette xx

Marianne sa...

Wow, noe så lekkert!!! En fryd for øyet!
Takk for at du deltar hos Sketchy Colors, og lykke til!
Klem, Marianne:)

melsanford sa...

Beautiful wall hanging! Love the distressing :-) Thankyou for joining us at Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS