Monochromatic Blue

tisdag 23 augusti 2011

Hello everyone!
I just wonder, where did the summer go! Schools have started so I suppose that summer is over. or?
Anyway, I have made ​​a cute card in soft pale blue tones.


I have used the cutest stamp you can imagine, and it comes from Bild målarna.
It´s colored with Copics and little Star Dust Stickles were added.


I cut it out whith Spellbinders Standard Cicles Large and Eyelet Circles.


I will not tire you out with details today so...
...here is a supply list:

Paper: Inkido -Forever Summer, One more paper but I can not remember where it comes from.
Ink.: Faded Jeans, Broken China
Ribbons, Twine, Metal charm and seam binding (that I colored in) from my stash.
Brad: Reprint
Gems: You Do
Cut out: My Design
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Flurish Accent
sewing machine


Entered Challenges:
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Dies to Die For
Sketchy Colors - Blåtoner
Totally Gorjuss - Cute and Cuddly
Crazy4Challenges - Bingo (Square card, Die cuts, 2 or more Designpapers)
Sukkersött - Monokromatisk
Scrappy Frogs - Time for some Bling
Scrapperiket Utfordringsblog - Sommerfugler

 Thank you for your visit, take care!
Hugs, Birgit



6 kommentarer:

Nancy sa...

Nydelig kort, Birgit:O) Lekkert i blått, søtt motiv, nydelig fe-charm:) Flott pyntet!
Takk for at du deltar hos Sukkersött, lykke til!
Klem, Nancy;O)

Kristine sa...

For ett søtt og herlig kort :)
Nydelige farger og flott pyntet!

Takk for at du deltar på utfordringen vår! :)
Ha en fin dag :)

Kristine
Scrapperiket

Meretekj sa...

Kjempeflott kort i nydelige farger, flott dekorert.
Takk for at du deltar hos Sukkersøtt.
Lykke til!

Anonym sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
Anonym sa...

Hi Birgit,
What a stunning card! Such a sweet image and I love the blue and white colour scheme.The little charm is so pretty too. Thanks for joining in with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck! x

annes paperfun sa...

Ååå det var et vakkert kort!
Nydelig pyntet og flott mønsterark du har burkt.
Takk for at du deltar hos SC denne uken.
KLem Anne

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS