Whishing You A Day Frosted With Love

fredag 29 april 2011

Happy Friday everone!
Shall you watch The Royal Wedding later today?
I must admit I will be watching it, at least a little bit.
I wish them good luck!!!
Meanwhile I'm sitting there watching TV I'll probably have something really good for my coffee.
Something that is on my card maybe...hi,hi..


For my card I have used the sketch over at Papertake Weekly Challenge.

7

Papers: Panduro - Happiness, Pink Dots


I must show you these fantastic buttons...


Stamps: Tina Wenke/Stampavie
Sentiment: Create with TLC
Color: Copics
Tools: Nestabilities Lacy Squares, Shapeabilities Nested Lacey Pennants
Glossy Accents, Buttons, Brads, Ribbon, Doily and Pearls
The inside...


Entered challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Sketch (from Papertake Weekly)
Tuesday Throwdown - Brads (or Eyelets)
Top Tip Tuesday - Squares
Pear Tree Designs - Colourful
Phindy´s Place - Paper Piecing (Happy 1st Birthday! No time to hop around,sorry!)

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Birgit



8 kommentarer:

Susie sa...

Wow this is a beautiful card, I love the papers you've used, and those buttons are the cutest! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

Flutterby Trina sa...

yummy card! Thanks for playing along with us at Pear Tree Designs this week with our Colourful challenge, good Luck xxx

Dan sa...

What a lovely sentiment! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

Payne Holler Cards sa...

oh my! love those buttons..this card is toooo sweet (-:
thanks so much for joining us at Phindys Place - this is really adorable !

Angie sa...

Great card Birgit love the image and the colours . Thanks for joining our sketch at papertake weekly
Angie x

debby4000 sa...

Love your adorable card.
luv
Debby

Dorcas sa...

I just love your style. I'm becoming a follower. :-)

Kylie sa...

Such an adorable card! Gorgeous inside and out!
Thank you for playing at Cute Card Thursday this week :)
Kylie

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS