Happy Birthday

fredag 3 februari 2017

Hello friends, and Happy Friday!
 I hope the weather is with you where you live, I can tell you, here with me it's gray skies and pretty depressing outside the windows.
Today I have a Birthday card to share. I don´t know how it´s with you, but I always need some prepared, suddenly, I need one or two. I started by stamping the "Fire Out Set" from Art Impressions and color it up with my Copics. Next I cut the lady out by hand and adhered her with foam tape on old designer papers from my stash. I used Tim Holtz "Celebrate" die set for the Birthday sentiment and finished of with a few enamel dots.
Okay, wishing you a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Creative Knockouts - Birthday Wishes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Fairy Tale - Cards With Fun
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes/Add a Sentiment
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes

14 kommentarer:

Jen Carter sa...

That's too funny! So cute! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

Birgit sa...

Such a fabulous card! So glad you linked it up to this week's Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

Indy's Designs sa...

LOL! Just love the sassiness of your card! Wonderful coloring! So glad you were inspired to join our Plaid challenge at Cupcake Inspirations! Hope you will join us again for a new challenge starting tomorrow!

Wendy Bellino sa...

My laugh for the morning! This is hilarious, I LOVE this card! Great use of the plaid on your background. Thanks for sharing your artwork at Cupcake Inspirations! Wendy DT

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

Just fabulous! I love your sense of humor!

Jean sa...

This is brilliant made me laugh.
Thanks for joining us over at Penny's.
Jean DT xxx

EK Gorman sa...

Why is it cards with AI oldie always seem just that more special? What a great card. Everything about it just makes me smile. Your cards always seemed to be one of my favorites. Great job this week rocking our plaid theme. Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations.

Papierkram sa...

Hach, habe ich über das Motiv lachen müssen. Echt coole Karte. Einfach wunderbar.
Danke, dass Du bei der Faiytale Challenge mitmachst.
Liebe grüße und einen schönen Wochenstart.
Beate

Tamie sa...

Oh my gosh, I love, love, love this. the image and sentiment make me simple. Phenomenal creations. Thank you so much for sharing your precious creation with us at Creative Knockouts Birthday Wishes Challenge.

Tamie DT

Anna-Karin sa...

Kul kort. Älskar stämpeln. Tack för att du delar med dig hos oss på Crafty Creations Challenge. Anna-Karin DT

Kati sa...

lol - what a fantastic woman! I love this Humor. Thanks for showing it for the fairytale-challenge.
hugs
mamapia

Milka Gubo sa...

LOL!!! Birgit, your card made me laugh. :o) It's AWESOME!!! :o) Thank you so much for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge this fortnight. I hope to see you again. :o)
Milka DT

Bianca sa...

Oh, how funny is this! You have created a fab and funny card. I love it! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge. Bianca DT XX

Unknown sa...

Love this card great image thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts - good luck
Lyn - DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS