WOOF!

torsdag 5 januari 2017

Hello there crafters!
Today I want to show you a card I have made to my grandson who is celebrating his second birthday. I'll add some text and maybe some stuff from my stash later, but I choose to show it to you before I do that.
 This is actually a card base from Paper Creator, go there and take a look in the store. I added some Glossy Accents to the nose and tongue.
I think it´s fun with a card in a bit different design to a little guy. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a nice day!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Paper Creator´s Craft - Anything Goes

4 kommentarer:

Tamie sa...

Omgosh this is phenomenal! I love how it opens, the images and the layouts. Thank you so much for sharing you incredible work with us at Creative Knockouts Anything Goes Challenge. Good luck.

Tamie DT

Alpna sa...

Wow. What a lovely card. Love the colors and puppy. Thank you for sharing with us at Through the Craftroom Door. Good luck look forward to seeing you back with us soon.
Alpna DT member x

Maria Valente sa...

This is soooo badorable! Thank you for sharing your talent at Penny's Challenges, hope to see you again!
Hugs, Mary (DT member)

Anna-Karin sa...

Soo cute. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Anna-Karin DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS