A Card Filled With Warm Christmas Hugs

torsdag 19 januari 2017

Hi everyone!
I know that Christmas just is over, that doesn´t stop me from making a card for Muse:ChristmasVisions where they continue to inspire.
I decided to use the Merry Everything stamp set from My Favourite Things, it includes many stamps that I like. I colored them up with my Copics and added a little extra pop by using Glossy Accents and glitter Stickles. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out. The background was made with blue Distress inks and the Snowfall stencil from Hot Of The Press. For the sentiment I used a stamp from Svenskatextstämplar that was white heat embossed on black cardstock. Oops, I almost forgot ...one of the Stitched Scallop Basic Edges dies that I also used.
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
ABC Christmas - A is for Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Christmas

16 kommentarer:

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

Awesome coloring! Really adds dimension! The little sparkle you added is wonderful, as is the contrasting black sentiment banner! So glad to see you linking up again with us at MCV - your cards are always a pleasure to see in the gallery!

Ardyth sa...

I don't think I've seen this Santa before - he's adorable! Great colouring -I love how he pops! So glad you joined us at our first 'new' MCV challenge, Birgit!

Brenda sa...

I love your stenciled background, so perfect for this cute Santa! Thanks for playing along with us at CRAFT Challenge!

wienerhoneymooners sa...

Oh MY! The coloring is FABULOUS!! Birgit, so happy to see you at this NEW Monthly MUSE CV!!! We are going to be so great getting tons of cards done!

Wendy sa...

Beautiful Christmascard Birgit! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck. Hope to see you again next time.
Hugs, Wendy / GDT

Jean sa...

Oh so cute, loving your colouring and layout.
Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT for our Christmas challenge.
Jean DT xxx

Anna-Karin sa...

Fint kort. När inspirationen finns så är det bara att köra på med julkorten. Det kommer ju en jul till. Tack för att du delar med dig hos oss på Crafty Creations. Lycka till
Kram Anna-Karin DT

Sheryl sa...

Beautifully stenciled background - shows the cute image off to perfection.
Good to have your sharing with us at CRAFT this week.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

Lena sa...

Lovely and festive card - love the background. Thank you for playing along with us at CCAYR.
Have a wonderful day!
♥ Lena - DT
Lena’s Creations

Adventures in Paperland sa...

Love the design of your fun card! The background and Santa image are fabulous!! Thanks for sharing it with us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Hugs, Lisa

Marilyn sa...

Fun card, Birgit. Love the snowflake background. Your Santa and gifts are beautifully colored.

Marie Bingaman sa...

I love how you added the snowflakes to your card! So, so pretty! Thanks for sharing this awesome card with us at CCAYR! :)

~Marie B -DT

Robyn Oliver sa...

Fabulous card Birgit, Love the background and he is the cutest santa

Rosmarie sa...

Just awesome! I love this Santa and the bright colors! The background is also a real pleasure for the eyes !!
Rosi x

Lady Joyful sa...

Lovely card and great colours. I love the depth of colour on the Father Christmas.

Lori sa...

Very cute card! Gorgeous background with the snowflakes! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CCAYR! -Lori DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS