We Wish You All A Joyous Christmas

tisdag 13 december 2016

Hello there crafters!
Now, time passes quickly, it's almost Christmas and I'm very happy for all the Christmas cards that I have done in the past weeks! Here is one of the last that I have time to create before Christmas, and as usual, I have found inspiration over at Muse:ChristmasVisions.
I apologize for the poor light, it's that time of the year:) I decided to create my own tree background by using some green Distress inks and a couple of stamps. I then used the Evergreen Landscape die from Poppy Stamps to cut out the tree line. I cut off some trees and placed the background behind. The Reprint sentiment was stamped in black and a Mandys die cut was also added. I felt that something was missing, and I had a MFT car leftover from a previous project lying on my table, I adhered it and I think that was exactly what was needed to make the card complete.
Thanks for visiting!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Dream Valley - Christmas
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes/Christmas Colours
ABC Christmas - Y for Yikes and Z for Zooooom
Creative Corner - Christmas Time

7 kommentarer:

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

I was looking forward to your entry and you did not disappoint! Never thought you would anyhow. Fun card! Thanks for always playing with us at MCV! Its a pleasure to see your cards in the gallery!

Ardyth sa...

Love the mix of white and green trees! So glad you joined us at MCV this week, Birgit!

wienerhoneymooners sa...

SUPER way to use the negative spaces!!!!Thanks for joining us at MUSE Christmas Visions!!!!

Gina sa...

Oh Birgit! This is such a clever card I really love it! Thank you for playing along at Crafting When We Can XXX

Lorraine A sa...

Gorgeous card Birgit, the whole design of this is super cute :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Dorte sa...

Hvor er det bare fint, Birgit! og så på engelsk: Thank you so much for sharing it with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Happy New Year to you!
Dorte x

Vickie Y sa...

Beautiful, fun card! Thank you for sharing with us at CWWC Challenge.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS