Silver Stars

måndag 3 augusti 2015

Hi everyone!
It's already August ... and it feels like the summer flies away. And soon it's Christmas again, and then I'm well prepared because as you can see, I have started super early with my Christmas card production this year.


Here I have used the inspiration card over at Muse:ChristmasVision, and a lot of old almost forgotten material, such as the old metal stars that finally came to use. I put in pieces of black Core'dinations papers that I first dry embossed and then sanded a bit. The sentiment is made in gold paper with a Mandys die. Ok, I don´t think I need to say much more about this card, so...thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up to the following challenges:
Creative Knockouts - Dry Embossing
Sister Act Card - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too - Anything Goes

13 kommentarer:

Chriss Blagrave sa...

Perfect card for MCV ! You really created the vintage-y feel with your sanded stars!
Thanks for playing with MCV!

Doreen sa...

This is just gorgeous,fab design .xxx

Ardyth sa...

Beautiful! love the clean white background and the elegant stars! So glad you joined us at MCV this week!

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin sa...

Birgit, wonderful take on the MCV challenge. Love the stars and gold die-cut sentiment!

Marilyn sa...

Love the silver stars and gold die-cut sentiment.

Pam A sa...

Birgit, your card is such a beautiful clean design. I love the embossing on the stars. Thanks for playing along at MCV this week.

wienerhoneymooners sa...

FABULOUS!!!!! Thanks for joining MUSE Christmas Visions!!!!

Ingrid sa...

Birgit - what a gorgeous card! Those stars are just stunning!!! Love everything about it. :)

Unknown sa...

Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along with our Dry Embossing challenge over at Creative Knockouts. We hope to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT

Unknown sa...

Very pretty! I just love those stars! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too!

Marybeth sa...

This is gorgeous! Congrats on your win , well deserved with this beautiful star card!

wienerhoneymooners sa...

WOW!! Congrats on a Winner choice pick! I sure hope that you join us regularly, you are so VERY talented and I love it!

wienerhoneymooners sa...

WOW!! Congrats on a Winner choice pick! I sure hope that you join us regularly, you are so VERY talented and I love it!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS