25 Hurray!

tisdag 5 maj 2015

Hey there!
Today I tried to challenge myself to use opposite colors of the color wheel, but I do not know if I succeeded completely. At least in the photo it looks more blue than blue-green as it should do because I used Evergreen Bough Distress Ink, but where did the green hue disappear?


Anyway, I tried to combine it with an apricot/coral color. I used some dies to this project, Memory Box Prim Poppy die, Spellbinders Card Creator S5-218 die and Hurray die from Rox Stamps. I did the numbers on my computer and the white dots were made with white Pearl Maker.


As you might have guessed, this card will be given to a girl on her 25-year-old birthday.
Wishing you all a nice day!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Less is More - Use opposite colours on the wheel
Clear It Out - Theme: Anything Goes Stash: Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Flowers for Her
The Ribbon Girl - Mother/Female Card
Simon Monday - Don´t abandon the Coral

9 kommentarer:

Neets B sa...

Why do some colours not come through in photos, I have the very same problem with purples looking very blue! Very elegant card and a lovely die although ideally at Less is More we like to see a little more white space.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More GD

Sazzle Dazzle sa...

A beautiful and elegant card. Love the intricate and delicately inked back drop and you've coloured those poppies beautifully. As Anita says we prefer to see a little more white space at LIM but thanks so much for playing along this week. Sarah (Less is More)

Doreen sa...

Love the design of this,just gorgeous.xxx

Chrissie sa...

Beautiful card, however I must agree with the DT re the white space
Do join us again
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Anonym sa...

This is so beautiful. I love it.

Michelle sa...

I think that you have a wonderful eye for color and design. Sometimes we start out envisioning one thing and our create muse takes us somewhere completely different. Embrace the changes, and enjoy! This card is lovely! Wonderful! Thank you for sharing your work with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. We love seeing the work of talented individuals like yourself. Thanks again!
~Michelle

http://www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

Sarah sa...

This is beautiful! I love the design of the die you used on your image and I think your colors are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

Anna-Karin sa...

Such a beautiful card! The flowers are gorgeous and I love that soft background. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

Barbara Godden sa...

Lovely card, love the die cuts thanks for joining us at Clear it Out Tuesday for the ATG challenge

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS